Ticket booking notice
– Pentaport – is the outdoor festival, no seats assigned.
– Ticket purchase limited to 4 per person.
– Ticket exchange / cancellation / refund are subject to the rules of the seller. Tickets can not be exchanged or refunded on the festival day.
– Please note that the discount schedule and amount may change depending on the situation.
– Since on-site ticket pick-up may cause the site congestion and slow down the guests’ entrance,
the tickets will be delivered by post. Thank you for your understanding.
Ticket delivery starts: HANA TICKET – July 20th (Thu) / INTERPARK TICKET – July 25th (TuE)
Ticket Cancellation Policy
– After the ticket has been delivered, cancellation by internet is not possible. Delivered tickets can be
cancelled only by being returned to the ticket seller’s office with direct visit or post delivery.
– Ticket change, cancellation and refund are only possible with the seller you purchased the tickets from.
– When canceling or refunding a pre-paid ticket, a cancellation fee will be charged according to each
Ticket Receipt and Entry Wristband
– Ticket booth operation hours
Friday: 3PM-11PM/ Saturday-Sunday: 11AM-11PM
*Ticket booth operation hours may be subject to operational change.
*Please note that ticket operation and entry wristbands distribution stops after the ticket booth closes.
Please, purchase the tickets and receive your entry wristband s during the ticket booth operation hours.
– When pick up the tickets on site, identity document and a ticket purchase confirmation needed
to be shown. (Only official document that contains photo (registration card, passport, driving license etc.) may be taken as the identity document)
– If you have received your ticket in advance by delivery, you must bring it with you. (In case you do not bring the ticket, you will not be able to receive the entry wristband; ticket change or refund without revealing the ticket is not possible either.)
– Tickets can not be reissued in case of lost or damage for any reason.
Please be extra careful not to loose it.
– When entering the festival site, please wear the entry wristband that fits the ticket purchased, and do not take the wristband off until the festival finishes.
– Entry wristbands can not be reissued in case of loss or damage for any reason.
Please look after it with care during the Festival period.
– Adult verification: Only adults aged 19 and over can purchase alcohol and use smoking areas at the site. If you are interested in this, please make sure to wear adult verification wristband after verifying your age. (Individuals born in 1998 or earlier may receive an adult verification wristband regardless of date of birth. Also, only official document that contains photo (registration card, passport, driving license etc.) may be taken as the identity document.)
– In case of two-day and three-day entry wristbands, they should be worn and be not damaged during the relevant period. One entry wristband can not be used by different people on different dates.
Ticket sales and transfer / illegal trade
– The arbitrary sale of the tickets is prohibited.
– Festival organizers are not responsible for the damage caused by the purchase of ticket
through private transaction or other route other than official ticket sales websites or the agency.
– When a ticket or entry wristband is found to be counterfeit, it is immediately discharged, and the ticket/wristband owner holds civil liable for the action.
Entry / Watching the Show Information
– Event hours
– Entrance: Fri 03:00 pm / Sat 11:00 am
– Exit: Next day 09:00 am
Items allowed and prohibited on the festival site:
*Liquors, glass bottles and cans are not allowed into the festival site (including the campsite). Moreover, beverages of 500ml or more per person (excluding bottled water) can not be brought into the site either.
*Fruit and salads are allowed to be brought into the festival site, if in the transparent plastic containers. Iceboxes are allowed.
*Dangerous items such as rechargeable pepper-spray guns/ knives/ scissors/ petards/ guns/ explosives/ oil and flare guns, weapons, cooking utensils including portable gas ranges, wireless communication devices (excludingcell phones) and helmets are not allowed into the festival site.
*Flags and flagpoles, umbrellas etc. can be brought into the festival site, but they should not interfere with the other audience site. Otherwise, such items can be banned or confiscated.
*Any items that can interfere with the stage production (lasers, LED decorations, cheering tools etc.) are not allowed into the festival site.
*Carrying of large-sized items, means of transport (bicycles, electric kickboards, electric wheels, etc.) is prohibited..
*photographing equipment including the drones, professional photographing lenses and tripods, lighting and recording equipment is not allowed into the site.
*No entry with animals (only guide dogs are allowed).
*It is prohibited to bring into the festival site any illegal substances (substances prohibited by Antipsychotic Drugs Administration Act and acts devoted to narcotic drugs administration). For individuals caught up using illegal substances, entrance to the festival will be permanently prohibited.
– For safety reasons we run a security check-up when visitors enter the festival site.
– Please be sure to carry the valuable belongings with you all the time. The production, the site and the artists are not responsible for thefts, incidents, accidents, etc. that occur inside or outside the festival site.
– Any actions that interfere the stage view of other festival goers are prohibited.
Those who do not observe this rule may be ejected from the festival site.
– Due to the nature of the performance, there may be visual obstructions in some areas.
– It is prohibited to install tents in stage areas. Installing a shade tent or a tent for 3 to 4 people is possible in the designated areas behind the standing zone. However, it is only available until midnight.
– In case of damages to festival facilities and places inside and outside the site, legal actions may be applied depending on the situation.
– Smoking is only available in the smoking areas. Smoking areas are available to use only for those who wear the adult verification band.
– If case of emergency inside the festival site, please use the emergency booth located nearby. If you need help, please notify the surrounding security guards and festival staff.
– Video and audio recording is allowed. However, please note that it may be prohibited during some performances due to the artists’ requests.
– Due to the nature of the performance, various special effects such as sound effects, light effects, fireworks, smoke, and lasers are used. Therefore, visiting such performances is not advised for pregnant women and elderly people.
– Only accredited reporters are allowed to collect materials and write reports about the festival.
– The organizer will perform photo, video and audio recording for promoting the festival. All that content will belong to the organizer. We also inform you that this photo, video and audio recording may be used for commercial purposes including broadcasting, and that this festival guidelines is legally valid.